Suterare Seijo no Isekai Gohantabi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Double-page supporter
I'm gonna be honest, I kind of ship it. Though whether they stay as friends or end up as more, either works for me.

Omg i adore this series instantly!! Thanks so much for translating this, looking forward to see more in the future hehe ☺️☺️

Thank you kindly for the chapter! Sorry if this has been pointed out already, but for the top left panel of page 8, is it possible that the original JP text meant "al dente" rather than "ardent"? In context, it feels like Rin would more likely be talking about the texture of the porridge, rather how passionate it might be.

Thanks for the translation!

The only thing that ticks me off a little is the "Porter" declaration. I'm hoping that it's that way until she got herself an ID and some interesting ways to make money. Like running a food truck. Or gathering herbs by the truck loads. Or a towing service. ...

Dex-chan lover
I’m a little confused why this many people were annoyed by the porter thing. Do people think it’s like a lowly job or something? Ville, just moments ago, mentioned how it was a valuable skill that could maintain the frontline all by herself though, so maybe it’s something else I’m missing

I’m really not into this pairing, he owes her but he’s just getting everything his way.

She’s not too bright but no matter how I view it she’s just being taken advantage of, even if she’s naively willing.

Join his party as cook and Porter? Oh geeze thanks!
I utterly agree. We didn’t even need a pairing at all! It would have been nice to see her and nature for a while on her own. What a joke! He actually threatened her! Very bad taste in my mouth!

Users who are viewing this thread