Suterare Seijo no Isekai Gohantabi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
I don't like how that was phrased.. lol 'become our backpack. Carry all our stuff and cook for us. Yeah, then we'll help show you around'.... Idk xD I feel it could have been more...you know... Nice? As in something 'you will be a great asset to our team with your van and cooking skills. I'm sure we can travel far and wide together and see the world as you dreamed!'

Lolol not sure if it was just the translation or the original but he made it seem like he only offered because she can carry things for them...

Many thanks

I think she could be pretty useful in the war besides storage because she could literally run over people too lol...... But alas... 😂
Yay they partied together!

Thank you for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
@unime tbh, making an offer just because they pity you or repaying a debt is short lived. But an offer that benefit both ways, now that's long lived.

Dex-chan lover
@Rizkid1412
Yeah I get that. Just the way he made the offer felt like.. he was taking advantage of her.

@shacchan
Glad to know I'm not alone in my thought process.

Dex-chan lover
Yeees, I love this series so far, I need more! Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
when u hella hungry but it's already bedtime, make yourself some hot/warm plain miso soup.. it fills your stomach while not have to worry about gaining some extra weight

Thank you for the chapter! i love this series (and low-key ship the demon dude with the heroine xD)

As someone who loves baking and cooking in general I have a DEEP LOVE for the Mc

first genos, now this guy... what is it about ikemen with black sclera? at least this one will get romanced.

It's a good read. I wish to see more character devolopement in the future chapter. thanks for translating <3

Users who are viewing this thread