Suterare Shiro Mahoutsukai no Koucha Seikatsu - Ch. 11

Group Leader
Yeah no, I refuse to believe that an ancient dragon has never seen ice before.

Dex-chan lover
Well, he did say he was young, maybe between that and his light powers, and other loopholes mean he hasn't? Or atleast interacted with them as such.
A young dragon that sat on his mountain for his whole life where he has a barrier that heals everything around him (might make that area eternally spring or something).
Or there is the option of human form getting more tactile information now than when he was in dragon form with scales and generally thicker skin everywhere.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit! Oh shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! A walking, talking pile of shit just came to ruin everything!

reu

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! This cliff!:notlikethis:
Why must we hang on it?

Dex-chan lover
Oh you gotta be shitting me! NOW?! Now of all times?!!! Well imma be happy when the Dragon bites his head off in one fell swoop

Dex-chan lover
... Wait... Don't fluff him! Burn him or whatever, but don't fluff him!
I mean I was just avoiding cursing, it's meant to stand in for another word beginning with the same letter and ending with uck. And rather than just burning him I'd prefer removing his skin while he's still alive, plucking out his eyeballs, removing his tongue, then setting him alight. After that mix his ashes with dog chow, and feed both that and his bones to the hounds.

Dex-chan lover
I mean I was just avoiding cursing, it's meant to stand in for another word beginning with the same letter and ending with uck. And rather than just burning him I'd prefer removing his skin while he's still alive, plucking out his eyeballs, removing his tongue, then setting him alight. After that mix his ashes with dog chow, and feed both that and his bones to the hounds.
What ever it is, it's better then F uck-ing him ok! Just don't F uck him! That guy is a no no

Users who are viewing this thread