Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Reincarnated Sage, picked up by the goblins!

Dex-chan lover
The story isnt going anywhere new but the art is worth a look. Got a laugh at the former goblin inspecting his new package.

Fed-Kun's army
Art looks good.
Saw goblin tiddies.
Saw orc get killed.
Art looks good.
Mc seems interesting enough.
Will read out of boredom.

Reminds me of Monster Re:

So “That Time I got Reincarnated As A Slime” but here it's not a some but a intelligent human.

...Honestly hoped they would still look mostly like normal goblins. Why after evolution they almost always look practically like humans orz

Dex-chan lover
This felt like Tensura:
1. Starting the city from a goblin village
2. Later it become a monster empire/monster nation
3. Can easily evolve monster
4. Facing a swarm of monster that attacks the goblin village but the mc defeats their boss and become their new boss (orcs for this and the wolf from tensura)
Not that I'm complaining I really like Tensura so another manga that is similar is greatly appreciated, my only downside for this manga so far is the artsyle, I don't like the artsyle that much (felt cartoonish?)

That sure was a quick change from training with the basic light ball to killing orcs with deadly spells..
I thought he would need a lot more time to accumulate the necessary energy amount.
The goblin who's holding their junk while asking what is this.. lol

Fed-Kun's army
when Goblin act more humane than a human.......the fuck? xD
Edit : Ohohoho....me like how the Goblina (what do they call a female goblin?) evolve o3o

Finally some wholesome good goblins.
I was getting sick of all these edgy depiction of them, I'm looking at you Goblin Slayer.

lol they evolved just like that. that's some lazy writing right there, but whatever. my expectations were low to begin with and it's been enjoyable so far

Hahahah some good looking changes see you copied notes from Rimuru good on you Author San.

Users who are viewing this thread