Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Only at 10% of his power and can already so this much? Yeah, this manga didn't waste any time establishing the protagonist as OP. Also slightly disappointed that the 5 year time skip happened right before he gets introduced to the village. Seeing how everyone including him react and adapt to each other would've been really nice but we skip all of that development, not even being shown snippets of that process happening before he became a regular member of the village. Already some wasted potential, I feel.

Double-page supporter
anyone else hear giorno's theme around page 34. no. just me I guess.
Also this series has a lot of potential. Its reminding me a bit of death mage.

@blablablahhjkl Sorry, I didn't exactly get what you meant but what I meant with my previous comment was that when I saw the goblins evolving in this series it reminded me about when Rimuru gave names to the goblins and they evolved/ got stronger later, that's why I mixed the name of that series "That time when I got..." with the MC's situation of this series which was being "raised by goblins"

So I wasn't trying to compare or to focus on whether or not Rimuru was raised by goblins like the MC of this series, Belamus, but the fact that both of them (Rimuru and Belamus) made something for the goblins to evolve

Anyway, the speculation of your comment about Rimuru being raised or not by goblins was interesting, but I don't think he was raised by them because he wasn't a child/baby, he's more to their master from the beginning when they met. : )

Fed-Kun's army
" I'm teaching these weak straws what toughness is."
ROFL Comedy gold.
Goblin Slayer is not amused.

Dex-chan lover
By practicing a simple light spell he had me fooled he's still only growing, but nope, he already is super powerful.

Users who are viewing this thread