Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@Kireato i think his spell literally erase his power or skill and it didn't showed up in the appraisal stuff. he need to learns it again so his skill will be showed up again??

unknown.png

May have orgasmed

Honestly, it look like That Time i got Reincarnated as a Slime a tad too much :D

This looks promising ^^

They shoulda just ate rydes' corpse, wouldn't that guy be stronger than the spiders he hunted?

and also, this is some good MTL. Thanks for the effort in not making it hurt to read.

Fed-Kun's army
Good art, Good translation for MTL (readability wise at the very least), and while I've seen similar story concepts, this one is different in enough places to be original. Or it at least combines the different concepts in an new way. I'm going to try following this one for a bit.

Fed-Kun's army
For MTL that isnt too bad, but yeah, pick it up pls, looks cute, nice art too. I mean, sure, the monsterleaderthing was there already, but that doesnt mean it must be bad, could be nice, even if its not at slime-level :D

good art and translation, the story also have potential :D thanks for picking this up

Oh my, ive been looking for mangas like these ever since i saw the first chapter release of tensei slime and re:monster

Ive stumbled upon a potentially great manga

Dex-chan lover
@Andiza @Kireato : if i understood the WN raws right
theu used a stone that changes color to show the nature of their talents, his test showed magic talent and they discarded him for it.

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13
If I understand correctly, his talent in magic was properly detected, but apparently magic talent is considered to be worthless. So this is the trope where, in the future, magic knowledge has severely been degraded and magic users are seen as useless. Isn't the test a magical stone though? I can understand why they skipped over this here since this piece of information is confusing and not nearly enough to understand why he was discarded.

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13 If you are following WN version, author has confirmed they are unlikely to update WN again. Instead they will focus on writing out LN version. There are also rewrites and changes for the LN version, so some WN events might not match up anymore.
https://mypage.syosetu.com/1303981/

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 : True, the manga, like every other adaption where there is a WN and
LN, will be based on the LN. Though I doubt the reason would haven been changed to much from the WN, likely refined and explained more, but not the general core of the reason. We will see if he ever meets his "parents" or has non-violent relations with other humans and they explain the values of human society.

Users who are viewing this thread