Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Poisonous Food and Agricultural Revolution

Dex-chan lover
asdasdasdasdad.jpg

So I guess we have moved from the curse of the repeating chapter 2 to the repeat of chapter 4? *sigh*

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for this reupload. It fixed a lot of the grammatical & spelling errors present in the first one.

Dex-chan lover
1 step forward in the previous chapter. 2 step back in this one.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit study this manga, its got the key to time travel or some kinda crazy time paradox within it

Double-page supporter
Why is this listed as Kuroi Raven? The credits page makes it very obvious it isn't them...

Contributor
@mommunism If a microorganism survives after the use of an antibiotic which normally kills them, they can become resistant/immune to it. In my example, it just means that the means to become immune also is the means which neutralizes the naturally occuring poison it creates.

@Hounder
Just going to do a quick correction. Microorganisms don't build up a resistance from exposure. They don't have enough mass to gain resistance or immunity before dying.

What they do have is a high rate of reproduction which leads to more mutations. Those mutations could give a particular microorganism better resistance to an antibiotic, but that would be a resistance it's always had.

Dex-chan lover
That revolt came out of nowhere, last chapter they were all buddy buddy so why did they suddenly plan a revolt even tho they knew they couldn't beat the mc, I mean they've seen how the mc one shot their previous boss

DE-JA VuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVuVu
I have been in this place before

And that whole poison thing was probably based on the east asian saying of yi du gong du, which means to fight poison with poison, the logic that two poisons of opposing nature will cancel each other out, i.e. a poison that accelerates your heart rate and cause convulsions may be cancelled out by a poison which causes muscle paralysis

Group Leader
Anybody, FYI UnicornFightScans allowed us to reupload on the basis that we upload the last chapter. well. That's that.

Users who are viewing this thread