Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Night rebellion

Fed-Kun's army
@The_Enderwolf
I understand your frustrations but in most works orcs are the opposite of lamias in that they are a male only race. It's literally act of survival.
Of course like goblins, the ones that truly baffles me are when they still act like that when they confirmed having woman (probably thinks orc women not attractive enough?).
Goblins at least tend to mellow out when there are female goblins also present. Though that can probably be because they are depicted as cute (goblin form) or damn hot (hobgoblin form).
Tensura actually did the same thing just instead of reproductive issues they made it hunger issues but the orcs were civil enough to not act until they just had no other choice. That's really the only difference between Tensura and normal way orcs depicted.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@The_Enderwolf I don't think there is one that rapes other species but we do have insects that inject their eggs into other species so...

Then we also have praying mantis which is another kind of fk up. Raping other species suddenly don't seem that far fetched 😅 (Even if evolutionary genetics is all sorts of wrong. Blame magic)

What SingLove said too but I think you knew that already.

Fed-Kun's army
Orcs purpose in life: raping women and continuing the species.

However, what the hell women are physically capable of even mating with these dudes? They're fucking giants. They are more like ogres. Artist's idea of "orc" is a bit oversized (in more than one way).

Dex-chan lover
Well the goblin tribe had males and females but the orcs were only male so one does wonder about where the orc females are.

Dex-chan lover
annnnnnnnnd done, idk why i still kept reading after the time travel nonsense with the previous """chapters""" lmao

Dex-chan lover
Lord this was damn short... gonna start waiting for a few ch to be released with these now getting annoying how short yet long release times these are becoming now thanks for translating either way

In all fantasy settings, the male/females ratio among non-human races tends to be around 80/20 or 90/10, eith the strongest males keeping the females. The goblin foster parents' tribe is an anomaly to fantasy settings. So the orcs are right.

Users who are viewing this thread