Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Fighting Together

Made a meme because it reminded me of bigsmoke have a free laugh
wrong_house.JPG

Erg, the dark spirit. It is too soon to introduce a char like him. It could have been more fun if we know, after like 3-5 major attacks on the village/city/country that it was this guy.
Hope he will not be always here.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or did that cyclops do jack?
It just stood in front of the village, waited for everyone to assemble, and then got pummeled.
I actually feel bad for it...

Dex-chan lover
"wait and I turn this village into a wasteland" Lol sure bud, the beginning of the manga literally tell us that this village will become an Empire good luck LOL

Fed-Kun's army
Loli/Waifu/Pet Choose your fate because genuine threat doesnt exist in this manga

Dex-chan lover
I’m just happy they actually beat it themselves and this wasn’t another “we’re completely useless without the broken MC to save our asses constantly”

Fed-Kun's army
a bit forced that in the random time and place there is someone targeting the mc... time was utterly random but the place is even more random he got randomly reincarnated then abandoned and then brought to the village... even a super sleuth in the 21st century would have trouble finding him if he got tasked by his biological parents... nvm a disembodied black mist from the past

Ahh yes, the classic completely-random-out-of-nowhere-zero-foreshadowed-mysterious-antagonist.

Aggregator gang
aww i mean i'm not against some more action and whatnot but i was enjoying watching him help them learn and expand the village xD.

Dex-chan lover
They would look way better in those clothes if the didn't have those giant tits.

Users who are viewing this thread