Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Fighting Together

Dex-chan lover
Yo who's this shadow thingie? It's talking like a big shot while just staying in the backgrounds.

Double-page supporter
Wow such evil shadow, "in less than a year i will beat you", what kind of loser villain says stuff like this?

Double-page supporter
a year? make it a day ur ambition is too small to compete with him lol

*Casually advances village through several ages in a few weeks with buildings and fortress walls*

ah my arch enemy, 1 year is all it'll take to completely destroy this village!

not very threatening yo

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter 👍🏼

b94.png

3057375CDDA044292EB64801C2CAAAFB499FB233

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I get angry whenever I see the skin tone of a goblin or an orc being depicted too close to a human skin tone.

@HyGlobalHD I feel like he's going to start singing in a disturbingly erotic voice about toxic love, which is appropriate because 20th Century Fox is Disney since 2019.

Contributor
@higira Nobody knows, the plot point hasn't been foreshadowed in the manga yet. Maybe if there is a LN someone will read it and let us know.

Dex-chan lover
Rip leaf bikini outfits... You will be missed.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
fantastic~
they've all managed to do something without the MC
im so used to side characters getting stronger under an overpowered protagonists tutelage
only to serve as a stepping stone to show how frightening the next baddy is
its a small gesture
but after reading so much meh garbage its welcome

Double-page supporter
@higira @welcome2atlantis its the soul of the demon king from chaper 1 he says in one of the earlier chapters that he is still salty the sage used him as a scarefice for the reincarnation spell

Users who are viewing this thread