Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Goblin Mage Delarosa

Dex-chan lover
@Lanfear
wow those rabbits are nightmare fuel.
I don't even remember when I last saw a 'friendly bunny' in an isekai manga. They're pretty much all straight outta Monty Python...

I’m glad Delarosa is getting better as a character and not staying as the incredibly annoying person who just happens to be strong so we had to put up with her around. Seeing her grow up but even with evolving needed to keep learning and practicing is nice to see. Even if the whole evolution thing with just having to eat some random monster that always is right by them is a bit to convenient.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, a certain part of me has no idea what to do this chapter.

*Super hot goblin MILF shows up*
(My Certain Part): "Dayyuuuummmm. Hello there, beautiful lady."

*Delarosa pukes her spider leg stew back into her bowl, then eats her spider leg pukestew*
(My Certain Part): "OMFG blearrgghhh."
(My Certain Part): *Goes into inverted hiding*

*Super hot goblin MILF is sleeping naked*
(My Certain Part): *peeks back out*

Dex-chan lover
i have one word/image for the lest page
THIS IS!
f3dvxmQ.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say I really dislike these evolution systems where it takes eating one very specific monster to evolve, feels nonsensical.

Dex-chan lover
@Eddnom: The evolution systems kind of reminds me of the "Candies" from the Pokemon Games (specifically "Pokemon Go" and "Pokemon Let's Go").

Dex-chan lover
I dunno man that looks like the kind of shit modern architects would pull off today

[engineer screaming intensifies]

Fed-Kun's army
And that's why a corona-like virus appears in that world.

And also, the flying magic house blocks kinda remind me of lighthouse from tower of god

Contributor
@Aquacube11: I would rather use it as a play-structure, to be honest. For which it would be wicked, at least if I were small enough to fit through those gaps.

Dex-chan lover
That gobo girl really likes jumping into things she can't handle. I'll give her some time to get in order.

Users who are viewing this thread