Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - A New Crisis

Dex-chan lover
How to give advice on swordsmanship:

JuxjmNth.jpg

0 intelligence mode engaged for the sword goblin with no experience and the mage goblin with no patience.

Dex-chan lover
I noticed two of the wrong words. Illuminate is to make brighter, it should be Eliminate as in to destroy something. Maid is a female servant, it should be Made as in to make something. Other than that it was a good translation.

Dex-chan lover
Come on Lazy Panda, just slow down a bit on the uploads and take more time proof reading, there are so many mistakes it's not enjoyable...

Fed-Kun's army
It's funny that you can get a gist of the chapter by just reading the BOLD letters
That's typesetting at it's finest

Dex-chan lover
Shut the fuck up little arrogant goblin bitch, this is why the adult goblins are way hotter and should be the only ones in the harem!

It's nice and all to have new chapters this quick, but you should really take one or two days more for typesetting and proofreading... It would still be fast enough for everyone AND greatly improve overall quality.

Dex-chan lover
Pls Proofreading? You guys read this? Its the usual isekai trash you know, the dialogue are more or less the same.

No need to proofread if its generic isekai trash, you're basically on auto pilot anyway when reading this.

Double-page supporter
Its ok if you wanna take more time on these cuz the proof reader needs to go over it a bit more. Overall decent tho thx

Dex-chan lover
could we please have one of them die so her character aint so annoying anymore?

Dex-chan lover
@Dantrig There are other mistakes such as, pg 16 "Let the demons come will be ready" instead of we'll, pg 6 says "I could've never imagine" it should be "I never could've imagined", pg 9 it says "you project you attack" instead of your, pg 9 "It's strage" instead of strange, pg 14 "He's just a bully who like messing" instead of likes, pg 15 "Have an idea" instead of "I have an idea", and a couple of spots were it feels like it's worded weirdly but I can't think of what it should say.

Users who are viewing this thread