Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - The Legion Ants

Nothing to say besides they are literal idiots and what in their right minds would make them do that. I think they might be sped...

Double-page supporter
They are idiots!! Like honestly I knew this was gonna happen but wow is the sister dumb I say sister cause I’m sure it was her idea. I wouldn’t even be mad if they died but I’m sure that won’t happen.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh yes, the bane of every heroes existence, the second best at anything in the village that must prove they are strong as the MC...

Fed-Kun's army
they must be Sieg's ancestor
jeeg-175162.jpg

btw, thanks for the translation

Let them die, women they won't learn to take responsibility for their own actions otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
They see how big the army is and still think they can take them? Freaking morons

Aggregator gang
They heard the plan and knew it was a literal suicide mission and only MC would be capable of doing it since he has a massive amount of magic but dumbfuck sister who has way smaller amount of magic thinks just because she can copy spells he uses shes just as strong if not stronger. They won't die but god i hope they do somehow.

Dex-chan lover
I like the tomboy swordsgirl. That's one of my jams...

But the written personality types need to lose some limbs or lives before they learn

Dex-chan lover
Oh hell I hope these insects can't fly.
I can't stand big, flying insects.
I'll give them the forest. I'll just leave to an isekai or something.

Users who are viewing this thread