Suuji de Sukuu! Jyakushou Kokka - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

@ZeroWWE don"t worry, your calculation is correct, i get the same amount too. Idk maybe they miss some numbers when calculating that

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Abolish Harems
Staff
VIP
@ZeroWWE Yes you're correct. Oldenburgh has no Draftees, which was NOT calculated on the Total Cost, but was somehow put in the table for some reason, it's fixed now. Sorry.

Dex-chan lover
Please fight my wallet. Also, no one is bothered that the boob equation doesn't really draw a boob on a graph?

Dex-chan lover
@AlexEliot
@monkey123
@MYZZYRI
thanks, guys is not like i have a full-blown panic attack
and that was a big fate lie even cute cat video don't calm me down DX
AftvB43.jpg

going to rewatch more cat video or watch The Cost of Concordia by Internet Historian again ( >_<)"

Dex-chan lover
Oh for fuck sake, the simplest way to solve their dilemma is just to confiscate everything the church as left. They refuse to help during a war ? They are fucking traitors.
And let's kill that marquis, and the king too for fuck sake.
(I'm just rambling here)

Abolish Harems
Staff
VIP
@Doenyon It does make sense at first, but there's a problem with that. The Church is seen as the connection of them with God, which means that if the Church is not willing to help them, then that is equal to God turning His back on them -- the greatest curse for the Kingdom of Favell. They don't exactly see the Church as an organization that possesses assets which may become very helpful in times of a war, but they see the Church as the harbinger of God. In other words, to Favell, the Church's decision is the God's decision. Labelling the Church as a traitor would be equal to turning against their own God.
(I know you're just rambling but felt like explaining it for someone wondering if it's a good idea)

Dex-chan lover
@alexeliot Yeah you're right. It's funny though because they already confiscated 80% of their asset in the past. :D
I also find it very suspicious that this obviously bad guy archbishop insist on a useless trade deal during a war rather than at least do nothing.

Dex-chan lover
yes is the medieval age.

The only church that illuminates is a burning church.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no
Making the religious organization of a possibly dominant religion in medieval era your enemy is akin of Japan doin Pearl Harbor on US while US is staying neutral that time.

It won't end well at all

Dex-chan lover
About that 2.46, its exactly what as I reading, not exactly what i thought... Hahahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread