Suwajiku Hime Monogatari

So they switched somehow minds and the real princess died horribly, run over by a train...

Dex-chan lover
@Taikutsu18
So they switched somehow minds and the real princess died horribly, run over by a train...

...No, he got killed by the train. He felt and saw it. What is more likely that happened is that the Princess also died and was brain dead and that's the reason he could be, mentally, in her body.

Dex-chan lover
>manga translation was obviously dropped
>WN isn't even on novelupdates (then again, NU has been dropping the fucking ball at adding series for some time now, annoyingly so)
>No English translation of the novel

...Why do you torment me so? There should be limits to cruelty. Somewhere, someone is translating some cancerous dumpster fire of an NTR eromanga featuring some fat sweaty fuck with scat content and THIS goes untranslated in any form.

I don't think I'm asking for too much here, universe.

Aggregator gang
There seems to be only one volume published.

https://www.dmm.co.jp/en/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_071939/?dmmref=DetailOtherWorks&i3_ref=recommend&i3_ord=1

Dex-chan lover
Even if the princess did swap bodies with the boy on their deaths (she didn't),
she deserved it.

I read a few chapters with Google Translate (very badly, obviously, but it was enough to make out some of it), and the old princess sounds like a fucking monster. One of the maids spills something and quivers while prostrating themselves on the floor immediately afterwards. The next day, the maid is crying and when the MC asks why, she says that she doesn't know when she's going to be executed. When the MC says she isn't going to execute her, she cries even harder, apparently because she thinks that the MC is going to execute her family instead.

Like sweet jesus, what the fuck. (Thankfully, the MC is also appalled at the previous princess's behavior and -tries- to apologize, but this only confuses and scares them more.)

Looks interesting but also mediocre from a quick look, would need to see more for final judgment.

Yoo, imma go and read the weeb novel since this isn't getting eny updates

The group belike after a few months later
"I feels like i forgot something*

"If you forgot about it, It means is not that Important"

"your right"

Users who are viewing this thread