Swap ⇔ Swap - Vol. 4 Ch. 52

Aggregator gang
I think it's fine that they could swap again in the end. They confirmed their feelings for each other without swapping. And the reason they continued swapping was entirely impulsive and opportunistic, which is true to their characters up till now.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hardwork.
I wish the sensei pair got more screen time, but oh well.

I'm gonna miss the main pair shenanigans so much.

Dex-chan lover
This end is unexpected for me. But this series tell us as long as we have a will and desire, we can make the impossible become I'm possible.

Oh and cake, don't forget about cake.

Dex-chan lover
You can feel the axe from here with that resolve. I knowit'snot really a yuri so the 2 end together was not given but still. You can't make 2 girls kissing all manga and said "no homo it was just for swapping".

Dex-chan lover
The development that losing their powers should have brought wasn't just them coming to understand that they're special to each other. It was also coming to terms with themselves. The reason they started swapping was because, back in chapter 1, they envied and wanted to be each other. That's the "desire", and that's also why the NTR swap happened in chapters 49-50. Losing that desire means coming to value their own selves. It means they're happy with who they are, and that if they still consider each other special, it's as a companion rather than an object of envy.
Giving them back the ability to swap completely undermines that.

Of course, I dislike that explanation anyway, because of what it says about the other couples (especially the long-lasting sensei pair).

Double-page supporter
everyone was hoping for a different ending. bad choice by the author.

Feels like it got axed or something...kinda abrupt but thanks for seeing this through to the end!

Dex-chan lover
If they wanted to make loads of money all they need is one good doujin and a hug pillow that has swapped faces. Silly author.

Been following the series since the release chap 1, thanks for the ride!
Feels really rushed on the end
Need more yuri body swapping :(

Group Leader
The climax and ending is kinda... underwhelming.
Guess it was fun while it lasted.

Group Leader
A better ending than any of us had any right to expect. I'm happy. Because at least it didn't become Horimiya 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread