Swap ⇔ Swap - Vol. 4 Ch. 52

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for translating this one all the way to the end~
gotta admit the last chapters were rather underwhelming compared to most of the manga, but oh well, it was still enjoyable for the most part.
Can't help but feel that it started to dilute itself with so many pairings, the main girls their friends and the pair that has been swapping since childhood were the ones that drive this manga for me.

Group Leader
Well, well, where's my yuri ending? I mean, we all know the pair is basically canon? But closure is still needed, agh! I also wanted more Satsuki x Yume, that pair had just started developing. At least Fuyumi x Akiho was superb <3. But still, very abrupt ending :/.

Contributor
I forgot just how enjoyable this was to read.
And now I finished all the remaining chapters in one sitting, now I'm a little sad.
If I'd be greedy I wish I could've seen Yume and Satsuki become able to swap too...
Still, an excellent fluffy manga!
'twas a comfy ride

I finished it in one day. It was an enjoyable read and I wish there's 100 chapter of this.
Overall thank you translator for working & finishing this project.

I, for sure thought that it's gonna continue for a bit longer, at least until they're graduating from High School since the plot have already advanced to the 2nd year

Feels like it got axed 😔

Dex-chan lover
Pretty disappointed they just stay as friends i hate it when authors do that and here even more so when at one point it felt like Natsuko was gonna develop feelings for Haruko and she was realizing she was interested in her romantically but then suddenly it just stops, was it the author getting axed and just sticking to the comedy part instead of going for something more serious cuz he knew he didn't have time or was it just him hot giving a fuck ?

My problem its that the relationship ends in this weird limbo like they at some point could just decide to go straight or you know just have a fight and stop or something even more so here were its shown for the most part they were just after the swap feature, especially Haruko not once can you really tell if she sees Natsuko in a romantic light.

Sigh, still Natsuko and Haruko and their interactions were real nice for a fluffy 4-koma shoujo-ai (this doesn't deserve to be called yuri) and i also liked the support cast that had true relationships for some reason but not our main pair?

Maybe the author had more planned? The end implies were their feelings are pretty clearly and sensei and her partner are clearly their future selfs kind of, but still i like having a good happy feeling of closure especially in romances this isnt some mystery creature of the week what will appear next type of thing .....

Good enough for 1 afternoon i guess.

geez this ending was more lackluster than me, i mean that was an ok read but this ending just felt like an average chapter

is this even an ending..? urrggghh..cliffhanged..though its a good and fun read...wish it ended in a better way

Dex-chan lover
Nice.

its labeled as "completed" but I'm pretty sure the author either lost motivation or it got axed, resulting in a rushed ending in a single chapter.

Aw man I wanted to have a chapter where they would be stuck in swapped bodies for like a week because of circumstances, but I guess it's ended... twas a good read while it lasted.

Fed-Kun's army
This was cute all throughout, gonna look up what else the author has done

Dex-chan lover
Here the important is, with the body swap they like kiss, a great motive

Dex-chan lover
Pretty disappointed they just stay as friends i hate it when authors do that and here even more so when at one point it felt like Natsuko was gonna develop feelings for Haruko and she was realizing she was interested in her romantically but then suddenly it just stops, was it the author getting axed and just sticking to the comedy part instead of going for something more serious cuz he knew he didn't have time or was it just him hot giving a fuck ?

My problem its that the relationship ends in this weird limbo like they at some point could just decide to go straight or you know just have a fight and stop or something even more so here were its shown for the most part they were just after the swap feature, especially Haruko not once can you really tell if she sees Natsuko in a romantic light.

Sigh, still Natsuko and Haruko and their interactions were real nice for a fluffy 4-koma shoujo-ai (this doesn't deserve to be called yuri) and i also liked the support cast that had true relationships for some reason but not our main pair?

Maybe the author had more planned? The end implies were their feelings are pretty clearly and sensei and her partner are clearly their future selfs kind of, but still i like having a good happy feeling of closure especially in romances this isnt some mystery creature of the week what will appear next type of thing .....

Good enough for 1 afternoon i guess.
wow, thanks, now I’m gonna avoid this since i HAVE now a day to read and get the ending SPOILED, not that i won’g read the story as long as the ending is good and they end up together, because i see this disgusting trebd were the story ain’t god damn yuri

Users who are viewing this thread