Sweat and Soap - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I will come and smell you

Dex-chan lover
I am gonna make my own version of this in my mind. a better one, which will not include harassment, Assault, and so on.

i'm into the concept with smelling and sweat but the pacing is too fast. prefer series take things gradually. i'll stick with it though.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hot, but a relationship starting off with workplace harassment is pretty messed up.

Dex-chan lover
Finally the romance without cockteasing! And also male lead is not some cold-feeling bastard so loved in shoujo.

Dex-chan lover
smell is the single most fundamental and primal element of physical/chemical attraction when it comes to finding a potential mate/partner
the act of smelling another person is of utmost intimacy and eroticism; the right scent or odor, combined with touch and body heat and the instinctive desire to consume, can send your consciousness into a transitive state of astral, no, cosmic projection - inches away from heaven, yet forever bound by your earthly temptations, nirvana got nothin on the steam of her sweat

in conclusion, i am very turned on right now
being smelled by a passionate guy like this, who wouldn't be?

Dex-chan lover
umm...wow. This is definitely a hit or miss, but hey, I guess I'll just see where this goes

Dex-chan lover
vCkJROs.png

Users who are viewing this thread