Sweat and Soap - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The Pleasant Kind Of Sweat

Wait a minute, an adult couple that actually a proper human being with normal couple activity?

It's like... the author do have irl experience and not by playing a couple of VNs?

Well, i hope not the constantly sniffed by a co-worker experience because that's creepy as hell

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I now understand what people mean when they say shit like "This manga clears my soul"

Normally you either have the absurd prudity of non-H and the absurd perversion of H, so seeing something in the middle with characters that act like actual people is... ahhh

@Ravezta Those that you mentioned just have a different focus on what they want to write. That's literally the reason for the "problem" you see.

Dex-chan lover
why do betas read this alpha tier manga? if you dont like pussy and fucking stay in your realm of beta self cucking plsss

Supporter
@kronix Categorisation like this is shit and people who do that are shit as well. Or are trying to sell you their book.

I really like this manga, wish there were more like it out there.

@kronix-senpai, what other Alpha Tier manga you recommend? I'm tired of reading all these virgin chad beta cuck shit.

Dex-chan lover
Came for the kinky fetish, stayed for romantic relationship. It feels so refreshing.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@kronix
You have been warned multiple times in the past about directing your "opinions" towards users and I have made it very clear what the consequences of that would be, considering your past behavior and comment history. Implying that readers have to be a certain kind of person in order to enjoy or read a manga is a violation of 5.1, Be Civil.

Please take two weeks off from commenting and consider how to post more thoughtfully in the future.

Thanks,

Zeph

Dex-chan lover
@exile650: Patience, young padawan. Such a pure-hearted and wholesome lady with such low self-esteem needs to be gradually eased in to the possibility that she's grade-A wife material, otherwise she'll panic and run away while shouting denials.

For now, just enjoy the fact that they've already confessed their feelings to each other and have already hit home base several times now, and appear to have no intention of ceasing that anytime soon.

Dex-chan lover
"please say I'll make you wet!"

real smooth there mr. sweettalk

Users who are viewing this thread