Sweet X Trouble - Ch. 41 - What Kind of Mum is This? (3)

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that was abrupt. At least there was some closure though. Not shocked that the manga ended though. While it was fun, I felt like it didn't have enough to differentiate itself from other multi-girl chasing one guy love comedies.

Wow, at least the author seems to have taken it in stride and didn't purposely end the story like shit, as a lot of them tend to do. Extremely disappointed but, it could have been worse, that's for sure.

Dex-chan lover
This manga was really fun to be honest, it's saddening that it got axed instead of having the 'true' ending.

He never kiss lizzie in the history, only kiss vicky the girl in the maid dress.(in the chapther of vicky stepfather.)

Dex-chan lover
Poor the the spectacles girl on the cover doesn't even have the chance to appear 😅

Contributor
Well, that was okay.
But gotta say, I still remember the made up title at first, and got disappointed when it wasn't exactly like that.

Anyway, a big thanks to the team and _anq for your efforts in completing this series as I remember you wanted to drop it.
I can see somehow why.

@Kyujyu
I don't remember if she made an appearance before (but I don't think she made a proper introduction) but she did in this one alongside the wife.

Dex-chan lover
@KN-XIII
Nope, I re-read chapter 1 again and she was nowhere to be found. Chapter 1 already introduce Lizzie and dad and straight go to assassin family expositions.
I guess author did the cover a while back and forgot to introduce her entirely. At one point I was thinking she was the one that dump Yuri before Dahee was introduced.

Contributor
@Kyujyu
Ah no, I didn't mean chapter 1, but I should have been more explicit.
I mean, she looks like one of the female bodyguard of the mother (when I meant wife, I was thinking about the mother) so only visible in the last three chapters.

Of course, can't say it's exactly her since we don't have a clear view of her eyes color (she has heterochromia in the cover) and her glasses are kinda different as they're more rectangular than rounded but otherwise, her haircut and attire are somewhat similar.

Users who are viewing this thread