Sweets, Elf, And A High School Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - A New Cake

Dex-chan lover
I understand the concept of Love, friendship and bubblegum. But I somehow doubt that mouse would extend an olive branch had Alice failed the competition.

Regardless, thank you for translations! I was sure that arc would end in this fashion, but I was still left unsatisfied.

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah, alls wells that ends well
but yeah lets not talk about the life span differences . . .

Dex-chan lover
I understand the concept of Love, friendship and bubblegum. But I somehow doubt that mouse would extend an olive branch had Alice failed the competition.

Regardless, thank you for translations! I was sure that arc would end in this fashion, but I was still left unsatisfied.
the rat looks like a brat, perhaps it's time to correct her with the B I T E O F 3 7

Dex-chan lover
That’s why she has to use the Nanoha Takamachi method: Friendship through superior firepower. Or in this case, superior flavorpower.

Meanwhile, TIL what basque cheesecake is. Apparently it was only first made in the 90s, and it seems to have been incredibly trendy in the UK in recent years.

Dex-chan lover
That’s why she has to use the Nanoha Takamachi method: Friendship through superior firepower. Or in this case, superior flavorpower.

Meanwhile, TIL what basque cheesecake is. Apparently it was only first made in the 90s, and it seems to have been incredibly trendy in the UK in recent years.
I had it before, the "burnt" upper crust creates an interesting contrast with the cheese, but overall I still prefer the solidity of having a cracker crust on the bottom. Also basque cheesecake is very heavy imo, I can barely finish a slice without wanting to throw it all back up.

Users who are viewing this thread