Swing!! - Vol. 5 Ch. 28.5 - Volume 5 Extras

Dex-chan lover
And thus, it truly comes to an end.
But someone mentioned in the previous chapter comments that the author made doujins for this, will you be translating those next?

Dex-chan lover
Now this is truly the end. Never knew there was a PV for this and it was cute. Is there any chance that this manga gets adapted into an anime?

Group Leader
And thus, it truly comes to an end.
But someone mentioned in the previous chapter comments that the author made doujins for this, will you be translating those next?
I found what you're talking about on Melonbooks, but it looks like they're only available as paper copies. I briefly looked to see if anyone scanned them but I couldn't find them. What is scanned however is this other "Seasonal girls Swing!!" thing which is also yuri stuff but it's in fricking Chinese so I can't do anything with it.

Dex-chan lover
The PV mentioned. Give it some love, everyone!

Unfortunately not an anime production, sort of a passion project to celebrate the end of the manga. Artist's own channel!

There is also a new PV promoting their new manga, ふしぎな猫のまち メルティア "Fushigi na Neko no Machi: Melutia." (City/Town of Mysterious Cats: Melutia).

Literally just released 17th Dec! And already on Dex haha

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The PV mentioned. Give it some love, everyone!

Unfortunately not an anime production, sort of a passion project to celebrate the end of the manga. Artist's own channel!

There is also a new PV promoting their new manga, ふしぎな猫のまち メルティア "Fushigi na Neko no Machi: Melutia." (City/Town of Mysterious Cats: Melutia).

Literally just released 17th Dec! And already on Dex haha
Oh dang, she turned the Himitsu Cat Cafe doujin into a series!
I remember reading it and noticing the Swing characters are there
Thanks for pointing it out~

Users who are viewing this thread