Swing!! - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - Our Golf Club

Group Leader
That's it. It's over 😭

There is one more thing to upload, which is the volume 5 extras. No bonus chapter unfortunately, it's a collection of colour versions of some of the chapter title pages, plus the usual stuff.

Thanks for reading dudes, and thanks for the comments and stuff. Also huge shoutouts to Piime for doing the first two volumes! As for what's next, Oriko-sensei has another manga that's ongoing called Yotsugogurashi. I'll pick it up and give it a try, maybe that'll be my next project.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks and congrats on completing the series!

Felt like it could be a bit more, but not bad overall. I think all the major character stories are told well, just kinda wish we get to see them as more skillful players at the end and how their relationships developed.

thank you so much for picking up the rest of this and finishing it, sad to see it end it always brought a smile to my face

Dex-chan lover
Its was great reading this short and fluffy manga the art is the definition of sweet lmao

It was sweet, I’m a big sucker for cgdct. Really appreciate the translations! For the folks wanting a little more yuri, the author is still writing doujins about these characters with two books out so far.

Dex-chan lover
Noooo this was so cute! Characters weren't just tropes, and their interactions were so warm. Hope this mangaka keeps doing other work!

Dex-chan lover
That's it. It's over 😭

There is one more thing to upload, which is the volume 5 extras. No bonus chapter unfortunately, it's a collection of colour versions of some of the chapter title pages, plus the usual stuff.

Thanks for reading dudes, and thanks for the comments and stuff. Also huge shoutouts to Piime for doing the first two volumes! As for what's next, Oriko-sensei has another manga that's ongoing called Yotsugogurashi. I'll pick it up and give it a try, maybe that'll be my next project.
I look forward to more Sakura Oriko, thanks so much for all the TLs~

Supporter
That's it. It's over 😭

Thanks! This was a nice CGDCT series. Enjoyed it.

Users who are viewing this thread