Switch

bad coaches are more irritating than bad players
at least bad players have nothing to lose
but bad coaches for a school that is focused in the athletic students is a really just retarded
it reduce their salary and possibly if they show no result they get fired
no sane adult will do shit like encouraging bad behaviour and underating true talent

Fed-Kun's army
Most unimaginative shit I've ever read. Had dropped this b4, but tried picking it up again due to excruciating boredom+lack of reading materials (since I hv already caught up to all my fav. manga/novel)... I'll take acute boredom any day! 🤮

Wished there was tragedy tags. Though I saw that coming from. CH 5 don't know why.
The I idea and starting CH was too promising but that death was not necessary like what the point.

Its pretty rare to see a basketball manga where theres actual plays used. Quite a bit of back and forth between who's going to win. Usually its a one sided slap until the main characters comes back from a 40 point deficit every game.

so i've reached past chapter 90 and i can tell you for sure that this is one hell of an enjoyable manga. it has comedy but also serious and angst moments and lots of times i could relate to the characters even though i'm not a basketball player. it 's a shame that some people drop this manga just because of something tragic happening at the beginning (as you can see there's a tragedy tag) but honestly it's not that deep. yes it's tragic. but since it happens before chapter 10, it's not like i'm HIGHLY invested to any character YET to feel angry and disappointed to the point where i immediately want to drop the manga.

honestly for new readers out there, here's an advice: give this manga a chance at least until chapter 50 and see if you like it or not
personally i like this manga a lot it reminds me of slam dunk, haikyuu, and knb (a combination of them basically) 😌

I'm getting some Eyeshield 21 vibes from this series. Not as good as Slam Dunk or Real, but this is a good Basketball series to get into.

First of all, the story is good (tho the plot kind of a rip off of a soccer manga I forgot the title). What bothers me is why is that the mc of basketball manga is always so short??? Like I get that it was to add more conflict or made them less op or whatever, but this plot is really got boring after repeated times and times again. As far as I know the only basketball mc who is tall is Sakuragi from SlamDunk. The rest are basically chibis let's get real here.

@revara write a bb manga and break the mold XD. Yeah Sakuragi is the only one I can think of too. I don't think they emphasize his shortness in this one though.

Dex-chan lover
The art is very good but has no appeal. It's unique but somehow generic anime artstyle would be better. As for the writing. It's pretty good but not really that high. For the characters they're likeable but doesn't really stick. Overall above average.

Dex-chan lover
The summary is very misleading. I was hoping for the twins but what I got...😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread