Sword Art Online - Project Alicization

I wonder if this manga will ever finish, I mean this arc in the LN is very long. Though I'm still hoping since this been great so far and this one's more faithful than what's adapted in the anime.

Fed-Kun's army
Just remember folks, without SAO we'd have never gotten Something Witty's SAO abridged.

Let's be honest. Too much hate for this series exist. A lot of people still like it tho.

lol , I can see people hating/disliking sao but rating this a 1?, comeon rating this as 1 is like saying it's the same as this series https://mangadex.org/title/49639/alice-no-hanamuko (Warning ecchi and lolicon)
Also I don't understand how THIS is the lowest rated arc of SAO

sao is doo doo but this is def not the worst arc in the series especially when the fairy dance arc exists lmao

are you guys still translating this? i read online that the latest release is vol4 ch 23 :( i came here to binge on pre-underworld war arc where it was rainbows & sunshine for kirito and eugeo and i honestly really enjoyed reading the chapters till now, it was like a recap but manga ver which i found suprisingly engaging as well. pls say you'll continue to scanlate this!

Users who are viewing this thread