Sword Art Online Unital Ring - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

isn't it fine to leave it as is, i mean it kinda a waste to delete the split. people can skip it if they already read the compiled. :)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for uploading the consolidated chapters! I agree with the sentiment expressed by several others here, it'd probably be optimal if you were to delete the half-chapters. It would be quite beneficial for convenience and organisation of the manga entry on the site, as they're ultimately redundant at this point. However, I suppose keeping them doesn't necessarily have any major downsides.

Thank you for uploading the consolidated chapters! I agree with the sentiment expressed by several others here, it'd probably be optimal if you were to delete the half-chapters. It would be quite beneficial for convenience and organisation of the manga entry on the site, as they're ultimately redundant at this point. However, I suppose keeping them doesn't necessarily have any major downsides.
I see, well i guess you have a point

Dex-chan lover
It's really surreal how much Kanetsuki Masato manages to capture Abec's style so clearly and put it into manga form. The Argo reveal is almost 1 for 1. Anyways hurray for best girl!
latest

Users who are viewing this thread