Sword Art Online Unital Ring - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2 - Ch. 7 part 2

Well, at least they won't get killed. But i like to think in the perspective of those VR game company that use seed package, since they literaly losing all of their players and nobody to sue (so far). Unital ring basically a death game for VR game company😅

genuinely appreciate the TL/effort, but holy cow the arc itself sucks so far. granted, not a fan of survival jobs - err, games - at all. I was excited for this arc after Alicization because of the ending showing the sci-fi stuff and I was curious what they'd do with it, but this is the polar opposite of what I'd hoped for. xD

genuinely appreciate the TL/effort, but holy cow the arc itself sucks so far. granted, not a fan of survival jobs - err, games - at all. I was excited for this arc after Alicization because of the ending showing the sci-fi stuff and I was curious what they'd do with it, but this is the polar opposite of what I'd hoped for. xD
I think, this arc will cover this survival game unital ring and the futuristic underworld. the underworld part seem to be still a bit further, i haven't read all the novel so i don't know exactly.

Dex-chan lover
Like Swordigo said, the Underworld part will be a bit later so you'll have to be patient (based on the light novel, I think it might be around volume 3). I happen to quite like survival games like Minecraft and others, so it isn't too bad for me. But I'm definitely more excited for the Underworld part, so we're kinda in the same boat.
That aside, thank you for another chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread