Sword Dance Online - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
How low do you have to be to copy SAO?? The art is even worse, and makes me think that; Yeah SAO isn't that bad.
It really pisses me off that things like this get translated and even adapted(These Chinese/Korean artists are mostly shit anyways)yet things that are way better get cancelled? I've seen so many things like these with hundreds of chapters it doesn't deserve. I know the problem of translating snipes, but if nobody's demanding these to be translated, would you expect to make money? Please stop translating this shit, there's so many un-translated Chinese novels that are good, instead of this mass produced trash.

Dex-chan lover
This is why you use truck-kun instead of Compact car-kun because truck-kun always isekia’s

Double-page supporter
Moral of the story: Don't stick your neck out for annoying girls or you'll get hit by a car

Aggregator gang
Lol dudes calling this SAO, our dude Yun Tian showed more personality in one chapter than Kirito in the whole series !
@ShadeLights go read the jap isekai harem cheat whatever dude, leave this gem for who likes it

I don't know why people crap on SAO, but it's a great anime. It really not as bad as people claim.
When I read the title I thought it was a spin-off of sao.

@kilisloe people crap on sao because they turned a anime idea that couldve been good if they just didnt turn it into a crappy harem with ecchie and awful fight scenes

Users who are viewing this thread