Sword Dance Online

ef5eea67988c76e98b94f856d9b61d6f.png

I don't think they meant it as a SAO copy.
Original title of this series is "Sword Dance" (just a quite fancy way of qualifying a sword fight, not weird for an online game to have a title like this if you just look at the existing list of rl chinese games and novels we see around). English title on there seems to be more "Online sword dance".
Chinese title for SAO is very different 刀剑神域, which is something like "the divine domain of blades and swords".

The only thing they share is the VR and the "stuck in game without choice", but everything else is pretty different. Not saying this story isn't also a bit generic, but it's not SAO.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, dancing is a kind of art, isn't it? So the title isn't necessarily incorrect.

Fed-Kun's army
ugh, the usual china quality with a nonsensical story.

I swear, my grandma probably understands how computers work better than these Chinese people trying to write VR stories.

Why does everyone want to fit a fucking Harem where it should not belong?!

Like, do you have any thoughts other what's in your pants?

Why do you think adding Harem will make this story better, in any way shape or form?

You already have a lot to work with, and building strong character profiles is hard. Then you want to add Harem to the mix?

You know already it's a recipe for disaster.

wait so if dancing is a art and if the first and last words used are sword and online SWORD ART ONLINE SAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2ND

All the title makes me think of is the "Can I copy your homework" meme.

Users who are viewing this thread