Sword Dance Online

Sword dance online? Living in game? It reminded me of Sword Art Online for the first time i saw the title 😐

Fed-Kun's army
@varrick1 the overlord LN is great and the story for the anime was also good the only bad thing would be the terrible cg

Should I read this... From the title, images, and tags, it just seem to be a SAO rip off...
I usually don't mind similar stories but this seems to push it

its not worth it believe me the mc just gets killed over and over and over he gets stronger after many times being killed and yet keeps being killed to easy every single time without being able to do anything back took him 12 chapter to kill someone and got killed immidiatly after also its the same one who keeps killing him not worth it in my oppinion also read to chapter 16 also the cover is a lie sinds he comes in the game as a monster not a human dont know if he will eventually become a monster that can shapshift into a human or gets reborn as a human but the way it goes now it will take along time before that happens and if it happens

@Vavencee it has absolutely nothing to do with SAO since the base story was made in an game spinoff before sao was created but only recently picked up due to the popularity of the genre, which is why is has some older fashioned game mechanic references in such a new manga
minimap on chapter 2 when he turns into the first mob is a good example as it takes it right from when line of sight worked like that in older rpg's, there are plenty more relics from the older story that wasn't updated but the most obvious would be that one if you never played an older rpg or obscure game since there are much better ways for NPC's to path now
, only similar thing is rpg elements, however even sao didnt have magic, so completely different in that regard too, same with dieing, simple respawn, you probably should compare it more to log horizon honestly. =P

@Starcraft
Nope, just saying that if you want something to compare this to for if you should read or not, use Log horizon as the base
since dieing in Log horizon and this manga are similar in regards to memory regaining/loosing which is where the overarching plot is focused on.

Aggregator gang
Leave to china to literally make cheap knock off versions of everything

Dex-chan lover
Just add "online" in the end of your title, and pray that it will popular.
Eg: Cooking wars online

Users who are viewing this thread