Sword Dance Online

Fed-Kun's army
All Chinese manga are released by Chinese government.
They have media committee for censorship and all that stuff.
Tencent handles all digital apps and products,And yes, CCP subsidiary.If you pay for any tencent services, you directly fund Chinese government.
So it's like without their government consent you cannot publish it, it also serms that they themselves manage what sort of manga, novels, news should be published for the people.

Double-page supporter
This is the Best manga ever. I love it. I'm gonna go read chapter 1 for the first time now.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, a shitty off-brand of SAO still manage to be a better SAO than SAO itself... that shows how much the original one sucked big sweaty balls

Power Uploader
Some more manhua ideas for China:

Your Truth in September
Murder Note
One-Kick Man
Beijing Ghoul

Angry low-IQ SAO hater below my comment

Dex-chan lover
HAHHAHAHA. Sword DANCE Online?!??? I’ve never laughed harder at a title before. Even the MC looks like budget Kirito. This is the most blatant rip off I’ve ever seen to the point I’m surprised it’s not a parody.

Double-page supporter
Here’s some more ideas!

Overking
Tale of Tanyo the Rude
Standing of the Shield Champion
The Idol is Really Strong But Really Paranoid

as soon as i saw the title and the cover, i knew the comment section was gonna be wild

Fed-Kun's army
I thought only Solo Leveling that have title template used by many manhwa, but looks like I was proven wrong.

something about this manhwa seems familiar, but can't quiet put my finger on it 🤔

wow, 26th chapter fails pretty hard at the pathos, I think. Really, this thing is a trainwreck waiting to happen and we're all just speculating when and how big of a crash :p

Users who are viewing this thread