Sword Empire

anyone know if there is a web novel of this? want to know if there is more real with plot or just expect game only until romance.
since there are stories and the manhua adaption using a different name.

for anyone wanting to just look at the manhua raw... you can just google it with the name.... it's on ch12 if you add them all up like the ones posted here.

So glad that this manga got picked up ^_^ sadly kinda low release :/ wouldn't mind if scanslator team would half the chapters since the end of chapter 5 here is like the end of chapter 33 ? in raws and there are 194 chapters of the raws...but they cost money tho i know a site where it goes till 124

Dex-chan lover
Appearently the translators are on hiatus for this series because they don't have a dedicated chinese translator

Well this one actually good..

it just the chapter release is quite low..

just hope they got good Chinese translator on their group.

btw, thank you for translating this

Well i go further to see the RAW.. and only to get dissapointed.

The system on the game is totally broken.
not to mention despite beeing only "open beta" recently, some players is already too OP and close to Cheat gaming.
Some player even already have great influence on noble and act like Lord, even the game just in early stage.

The down grade of this Manhwa is when the MC group defeating another group or enemy, the enemy feels like they have infinity power.

for example to enemy, if they have 100 troops and got massacre, later on this 100 troops will comeback again despite how expensive they cost.

Even when MC is considered a Pro of the Pro gamers and have more power, but when the battle start, the mc fight like shit.

For me personally, the author try to make and show us that the MC is a brilliant strategist, but for me what he did is fucking mediocre, to more precise it is like Deus Ex Machina plot.

sad

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
for those looking to the original chapters, here is a chinese website with no broken links

https://www.manhua123.net/comic/22262.html

Users who are viewing this thread