Sword Empire

Contributor
Virtual RTS, FUKKEN FOLLOW
The colorist artstyle remind me of Season 1 Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

Aggregator gang
i dont get it
did he get isekai'd and got back to real world after becoming king in close beta?
the way they talked as if it suggested her dad got isekai'd too...

We'll see how it goes. For now LMS is still the best of all virtual reality comics genre. Especially after reading the novel, it creates more substances to the manga.

Aggregator gang
"I believe our family will be very interested in the details of this battle" lol

YM: "Mommy Daddy you won't believe what happened in school!
some no name students defeated another student with family backgrounds in some VR RTS game!
How wild is that?!!"

Parents: "are you doctor yet?"
YM: uhhhh not yet.....
Parents: "Then talk to us when you doctor!"

Okay time to read this, are you guys thinking to continue translation this or this is just side project?
There still quite a lot of raws.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I am actually rather taken aback by the art. It definitely does not feel "Chinese", and has more of a cartoon-ish, relaxing attribute to it. The art style has definitely carried me through, but I can't say I care about the story, at all.
As some said, a staple Chinese story. Info dumps after info dumps about the relationship within a relationship within a relationship, that's antagonized against this person within that group that's governed by this mega-group, etc. and not to forget that, the MC has to be a brilliant genius in a certain field, and it so happens that certain field is the apparent corner-stone of their society. It's like Yugioh resolving everything with card-games.

The worst thing about this story, is not that it's "bad". But that it's a solid 5/10. Just plain mediocre and boring.

Group Leader
We have always been working on it, has never been on hiatus. Just that we lack a dedicated translator, so if you know anyone send them our way~
@firefox1234

Contributor
Bad art, bad story, but it is Mount and Blade/Total War the comic, so I hyped for this. Hope you guys get a good translator, I am always looking forward to this comic.

Users who are viewing this thread