Syrup HONEY First Night Yuri Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Homare no Himegimi (Itou Hachi)

Dex-chan lover
Hmm I wonder would this Dot person really look away out of respect, or just look and not tell anyone/act like nothing was seen.

Even when it comes to lewder things, it always seems so cute and sweet with Itou Hachi. May they live happily married together. 💕

Dex-chan lover
Itou Hachi is always a blessing. I can’t get over how wonderful and cute are her drawings
Lewd Itou Hachi is a bit more rare, but not that unusual. Always appreciated.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
This confirms for me that Itou Hachi should totally make her next serialization to be darker and lewder.

I do like her current wholesome works, but goddamn are her one shots fucking interesting.

Thanks for the translation.

When I saw the name Itou Hachi, I knew it would be cute and sweet 😚

KZO

Dex-chan lover
What the newspaper said at the end? It probably was something about her marrying her guard.

Felt a sinking sense of dread the moment I recognized the art style, but made the mistake of continuing even after that...
I sure hope I'm not the only one concerned by the fact that the assistant was "holding herself back" when her lover was a child, or the fact that she was in a relationship with a child to begin with.
Leave it to Itou Hachi to bring in pedophilia where there really didn't need to be any (not that there ever needs to be any)

Group Leader
@KZO It roughly (google) translates to

"The Scoop!
The princess has a lover...?!
Meaningful remarks on her birthday..."

Double-page supporter
Kek was wondering where the first triggered person by Itou Hachi would be. Not that I'm particularly fond of artists I follow for cute stuff doing lewd, but I was looking forward for a shitstorm with this chapter. Unfortunately doesn't seem like that will be the case. Thanks for translating too btw <3

Fed-Kun's army
@Xari There will always be people mad about Itou's works without fail. Also I'm sure you know, but this definitely isn't the first time Itou has done lewd. Plus you can find far more explicit sexual content by Itou out there. Understandable if you only follow Itou for the cute, but Itou definitely isn't shy about their love of horny moe/cute.

Even though it keep saying shes turn 18 but with Itou Hachi sensei in mind its still gonna be loli 🤣

Double-page supporter
@HauntedPizza Yup, but usually those get uploaded into dynasty as oneshots, don't really lurk there cause the community is scary af and also the fact that this is a mildly lewd and cute anthology that has been well received generally here, so lots of people have the opportunity to see it here also more posibilites to see people upset for me kek.

That aside, I really love Itou Hachi's darker stories, might be because of reader and author bias but those always come as a refreshing read coming from someone who's known for their cute stuff and other things kek

Users who are viewing this thread