Tabako-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Seventh Cigarette: Fukase-kun and Menko-chan

Looks like people don't smoke just to see their personified puffs of smoke hold conversations with them.

Since Asano can see her too, I guess it's just a normal thing that happens in the world.

I wonder how e-cigs and vape-chan will turn out? Weed-chan?

I really like how this is shaping up. Of course, it is a bit ridiculous and all. But it pictures how addictions work quite good actually, I've gotta say I'm surprised

Double-page supporter
As an "addict "myself, I came here expecting nothing but dissapointment, yet here I am enjoying this a fuck ton, and like said before, this really pictures addiction in a weirdly accurate way.

Thanks for translating so fast!

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't expecting tsundere from menthols. As a nonsmoker I am probably off base, but aren't menthols supposed to be smoother on the throat or something? Any time an inanimate object gets humanized, dissection of the character design is a must. Unfortunately I know Jack all about cigarettes.

Double-page supporter
the ending you don't see is the ensuing lung cancer

Dex-chan lover
What trash human being actually enjoys smoking Marlboro Blacks? Out of all the choices out there, out of all the Marlboros, who actually chooses blacks other than hobos? I didn't even see any blacks for sale the last time I was in Japan!

Dex-chan lover
oh so other people can see anthropomorphized cigarette smoke and aren't the least bit surprised when they see one

Dex-chan lover
she kick the schlong implying the dude r having genitalia cancer from too much smoking

Double-page supporter
I'll be honest. This is making me want to smoke again. Just a good old Lucky Strike while taking a drive or after a good meal.

Users who are viewing this thread