Tabako-chan

Dex-chan lover
I saw the description. This is what the Japanese do, people. You can't have something as bad and gross as smoking without Japan turning into a God-damn loli. What am I doing with my life? What is anyone doing with their lives? What is the point of this earth? Why have we not just accepted the human race should be destroyed at this point? What the goddamn hell. Fuck this shit.

Dex-chan lover
Lol I'm on to you Phillip Morris-kun.

Seems cute enough but that shtick is going to get old. Not to mention that the moral outrage already brewing in the comments will scare off any more translations eventually.

D-did they just make something that slowly destroys your health and body bit by bit sexy? What the hell, why?????

It took me far too long to realize this was just cigarette-chan. Guess it's time to pick up smoking

Fed-Kun's army
So the FBI definitly would not come if you *enjoy* this one, after all the lung cancer already is rooted within your lungs... I guess this is the only *forbidden fruit* which actually will *ruin* your life either way.

Dex-chan lover
The last one on his harem will probably be cancer-chan (but she is a trap that start as a tiny unnoticeable shota and grow quickly to become a huge morbidly obese yandere that ruin his life and kill him at the end).

Dex-chan lover
Pillow, then microwave and now cigarette? Do those authors smoke some weed?

Users who are viewing this thread