Tabako-chan

@BraveHeartedHero It's what you'd call Magic realism, which to cut to the chase means that yes they are real but whether or not everyone can see them doesn't really matter. It's an allegory made literal.

Dex-chan lover
This is fucking weird.
Like for real, I did my best to never even touch a cigarette in my life but if this shit was real you fucking know I would become another addict lol
I mean, if this was real, smoking would finally have one good thing for itself lol

But remember kids, a smoke waifu will never come out of your cigarette so don't smoke as nothing good will come out of it~

And vaping is not healthier but it is better for the environment~

Anyway this manga is pretty fun, the theming is kinda messed up but it's seinen so it's not aimed at teenagers at least...
Simple manga with pretty alright fan-service and good character design but the theming is enough to justify the score.

Don't smoke kids~

Really good manga. Don't trust these ratings. A solid amount of people only know the number 1 to rate anything that does not fit their taste.

I honestly thought it said Tabasco-chan at first.

@FohnAhn Yeah. I guess a lot of people here either hate lolis, smoking, or the fact that they are talking to lolis made of cigarettes.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol I'm on to you Phillip Morris-kun.

Seems cute enough but that shtick is going to get old. Not to mention that the moral outrage already brewing in the comments will scare off any more translations eventually.
Man, you jinxed it. Its fully translated now.

Users who are viewing this thread