Taberu Dake de Level-Up! Damegami to Issho ni Isekai Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Femille's True Power!

Aggregator gang
don't know why keima turned her down, She was cute but then again the manga would be over if he accepted.

Femille go make me a sandwich..... i know its pronounced differently but i couldnt help myself.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nyaalter
She's useless goddess but she is useless only by herself. She was useful to MC so far with her powers and knowledge. Aqua on the other hand... well, she is beyond useless and has negative impact on almost all of Kazuma's adventures.

@thaeril Yeah, she's much more useful compare to Aqua and she also does not pull the party down.

Also, nice pfp 😎

Fed-Kun's army
Femille's True Power: cursed flag tripper
she had to go and say it...

@Nk9bjP4A
generally (if the author forgets/doesn't want to draw the tail around the skirt instead of through it, then...) IF it's explained it goes one of two ways:
1 - magic, the tail magics right through the cloth and it's all good
2 - there's a hole cut down from the top of the skirt in the back, the tail goes through the hole, and usually the hole goes all the way up so there's a tie off above so the skirt stays in place after the tail is aligned

Dex-chan lover
I prefer goblin, but orc is fine too. Take two girls to your lair.
Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread