Taberu Dake de Level-Up! Damegami to Issho ni Isekai Musou - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.3

Dex-chan lover
The moment his outfit changed he was acting a bit like this anyway I knew they were gonna do something like this! But hey at least he smashed beforehand

??? I checked the first chapter because I could swear its not the same manga but it is...

I randomly checked back into this manga and I definitely got confused on where the mc was.

Dex-chan lover
this manga seemed to make a big change around the time they headed to the desert.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@annaplayer
Same. And then immediatly saw the sex change shit and went fuck! I really hope they change him back. I get some people may be into that shit but im not. Like i feel like i should know in advance its going to be like this. Where i can choose to pass.

Dex-chan lover
Just eat a wrasse; problem solved

Though I wouldn’t do the sex change too often; might cause a hormonal imbalance

Dex-chan lover
is it just me, but the story here become much different compared to the WN?
like, the MC in the WN can use the genderbend skill to someone else
tough, if i have to say i prefer this development here in the manga

Fed-Kun's army
Was there a change of artist or something? I noticed starting around ch 18 all of the characters - and this is especially noticable with the MC - seem to have gotten younger looking. I mean MC for most of the comic looked like the High Schooler almost on his own adult that he is or was.

Users who are viewing this thread