Taberu Dake de Level-Up! Damegami to Issho ni Isekai Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Delicious Relationships

@jazz9
Maybe sales were doing poorly, and the editor said "Y'know what, sex sells. Fuck narrative, just have a sex chapter."
That, or the mangaka got really, really, really lonely one evening..

Seriously, though, it was such a hard turn into bad. Even as far as titillation goes, the presentation was notably crude [though the anatomy was decently handled].

Honestly, I think the likliest explanation is the writer took a week off and let the artist do the script for the chapter on their own. That'd explain why the art was well handled, but the presentation was ludicrous and the theme was contrary to the initial tone of the story.

Fed-Kun's army
What happened to this guy's personality? What happened to the story? This chapter doesn't even feel like it's consistent at all with the previous chapters.

The characters don't even resemble how they were at the beginning.
Apparently, sex can change the entire series.

Dex-chan lover
I'm also glad he gets action, but isn't he becoming quite greedy? From nothing to graduating from virginity to lewding a goddess and peeping on a loli. Everything in one chapter. It was fun and all, but the female characters just became really boring fuck toys.

Fed-Kun's army
Did the mangaka get bored of his own characters. Didn't need the goddess lewding or the loli. Srsly tho this is just a new manga where between chapters the old mc was replaced by a cylon

This chapter felt kind of cringy to me. Not sure what the point of the lewd developments was; not exactly what I would call an asset to this manga. It almost seems to me that the author for some reason wanted to build off something that didn't need any or much attention. Eh, could have been worse I suppose. If this kind of stuff happens next chapter, it might be time to kiss this one goodbye.

It's not a chapter that was disgusting to look at but not really what I would think would be good for this one.

This chapter just feels forced. Suddenly, apart from the girl from the bar event from before, everyone else gets harassed or seen naked just for the sake of.. intimacy points or something?
This chapter takes the manga to some weird direction in badly executed way. I'll have to see if I keep reading this

Dex-chan lover
wow this dude is an actual ''carnivore'', both skill and personality wise

Double-page supporter
I think it would have been better if all the lewd scenes were spread out to other chapters and only the bartender was in this chapter, seems like too much at once

Fed-Kun's army
Welp, RIP expensive new bed, you know that thing is going to become a casualty from the crab's surprise attack.

Apparently a sex scene in a manga that should not be taken seriously is wrong
Hmmmm k then

Users who are viewing this thread