Taberu Dake de Level-Up! Damegami to Issho ni Isekai Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Delicious Relationships

Dex-chan lover
Well this is an interesting experiment, let's see how the manga fares now that the protag got laid and there was a bunch of fanservice in this one chapter. Personally I thought this chapter was fine, if a bit bland story-wise. Looking forward to seeing how much he levels from the crab.

Dex-chan lover
I see no problem with the MC getting laid. That barmaiden had her eyes on him for some time. So she gets a bit hammered and turns into a slut. Good for MC. But then it continues with the goddess. Does she feel that her position is being threatened? Is that the reason she's okay with being felt up? In this case she is a insecure girl, who is willing to turn herself in, so she is being liked, and she acted at once, so she doesn't lose out....also plausible, but a bit much fanservice from the authors side. It feels forced. You'd imaging she'd be pissed instead of having him have his way with her. And than watching naked loli.

MC having sex? No problem. Every major girl in this manga turning into faaaaaar to easy game. Now that's a bad writing style.

Is it just me or the number of "lucky encounters" or fan service increased in this chapter? Not that I'm pissed or anything. Seems like the manga is doing poorly, and sex sells so.... can't blame the author with all these isekai novels out there, wanting to up the views. As I said, not that it pisses me off. Just don't need any doujins anymore lols.

Dex-chan lover
guess mixed beast men may not have hybrid body parts, but why always putting collars on beast girls. Feels like they are treated almost like pets to a lot of isekai MCs

Dex-chan lover
It was only a dream! (ノ°Д°)ノ︵ ┻━┻ (still, no foreplay at all, just vanilla right from the start)

Oh well better a wet dream than none. Whatever, it was a nice morning to our MC. 😁

Aggregator gang
So, was it a dream or did he lose his v card? The chapter felt way too random for the most part with acts of fanservice all over the place.
Also the crab will probably destroy his mattress, he will go into a killing spree and everyone will eat crab meat with soy sauce and mayonnaise. Then a argument will break out, if they should it crab with mayo, soy sauce or just butter. Can#T have an isekai without those tropes, when they already introduced kikkoman soy sauce and kewpie mayonnaise.

Or maybe I'm just too negative.😄

Dex-chan lover
Oh no! that crab looks oh so mighty strong! whatever shall our protagonist do!?

Supporter
A couple of lewd scenes that haven't gone straight for the misunderstanding route? Aimed more for western audiences

okay..... this manga deviates from the LN. if u want to read this part is on chapter 20. In the LN she only showed him her upper half, and that's because he did not win the drinking contest yet. So this whole sexy thing is utterly BS. Also for those concerned, he should be her first as 11 years before a priest told her that the destined one to make a child/marry with will be the one to put her under the table in a drinking contest, furthermore she refused to do more than letting him bury his face in her Bazingas because ,, If you want to do dirty things with me, please do it after you drink me under the table''

Dex-chan lover
WTF happened here? This chapter feels incredibly jarring to the point of whiplash. This was a silly comedic story until now, and suddenly a chapter that feels right out of some cliched echi harem isekai. The hero is also acting like his libido suddenly shot trough the roof. And it's not like this continues in the subsequent chapters. It gets toned back down to pretty much the same level it was before. Has the readership dropped and the author's editor forced him to inject as much nudity as he could in a last ditch effort or something? I would really like to know the real life story behind this odd out of place chapter.

Dex-chan lover
All of a sudden this manga has a TON more sex and fanservice.

oh look a Giant Crab, I hope the MC attacks it's weak point for massive damage. 🤣

Aggregator gang
@thehombre Dont you mean the wn, remember that ln and WN are 2 different things and he ln almost always changes some things or deviates at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread