Taberu Dake de Level-Up! Damegami to Issho ni Isekai Musou - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - A New Dawn

Contributor
@Takashinagi 2 (1) page missing:
021.jpg
020.jpg
Too see them, pull them into your tab.

The story of this manga is shot, why would she love him if she's reminded of her father by him. But still better than some I've seen

Page 26. That's an unfortunate place for the upper half of the sword to be sticking out from.

ARGHHH WHAT A FUCKING WHINY BITCH!!! First, you ask someone to save you, not that you are safe, you slap him. WHY DIDNT SHE FUCKING DIE.. FUCKING BITCH.... I WOULD FUCKING HIT HER WHEN SHE ASK. I WILL WHACK TILL CANNOT WAKE UP EVER AGAIN. THESE BITCHES SHOULD BURN TO DEATH TO STOP THEM FROM BREEDING.

Banned
manga finally remembered the main mechanic huh. though the stat scaling doesn't make much sense.

she even explicitly asked to be hit. this is why modern western media is so inferior, it can't show this side of human nature

Dex-chan lover
Hey, @Takashinagi you did a pretty decent job.
The translation of the MC's new skill "teles" would be difficult for about half of American English speakers, and you did it pretty well.

An example of an "advanced" translation would be:
"Defense is buffed proportionally to the amount of damage received"
... or something like that.

But your explanation was completely understandable when read by a native English speaker (me), so I would say you are Definitely Ready to translate mangos without warning people about your skills.

For a first/second translation, you've succeeded.

Congrats, and thanks for the TL/scan.

Users who are viewing this thread