Taberu Dake de Level-Up! Damegami to Issho ni Isekai Musou - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - A New Dawn

Thanks for the translation! And good job! I could easily follow the story. Please continue translating (as long as you enjoy doing so).

Page 21 and 22 aren't loading for me either, even when I switch browsers. Hopefully time will fix that.

Thx, not bad at all.
'Teldes learning' probably refers to latin's Totus/all - "Omni learn" or something.
You can deal with the description's effects like this:
- Gain『Resist』to received damage
- 【Stats buff】according to attack received

Japanese has a very well-suited punctuation; probably the original makes use of it, but you can even if it doesn't - it helps convey the intended feel.

Dex-chan lover
The uuuuu on page 5 could be translated as "ugh" or something along those lines.
but in this chase leaving it as you might be fine too, cause it makes it sound like they are crying.

Double-page supporter
oh god, now he has the infinite growth cheat, along with his eating for stats and exp cheat.

Fed-Kun's army
Really well translated! I hope you’ll keep translating it in the future!

Aggregator gang
Nothing after page 20 is loading. Literally right before the climax of the chapter and I can't see how it ends.

Dex-chan lover
Not bad, not bad at all for your first i see the effort you put into this. GJ!

Fed-Kun's army
Typesetting was a little bit you know at the beginning but GOOOD JOB! Man for a first timer!
btw for those who are having trouble with pages loading try vpn or wait a lill bit cuz it happens sometimes.

Thanks for the translations, but I would like to point out that page 21-22 weren’t loading. I’m not sure if the problems were from my end, but I hope it can be solved and if not thanks either ways.

I have no problems with your translation, at all. Thank you very much for picking this up, and please keep doing it, dont let this die.

Double-page supporter
I forgot about this manga. At least it's finally being translated now.

Dex-chan lover
@abear So is it something like temporary adaptive defense? Or is it more like the more he takes damage with a certain type, his respective defense stat grows to counter it?

Users who are viewing this thread