Taberu Dake de Level-Up! Damegami to Issho ni Isekai Musou - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

His harem members (based of time entering);
1) Useless Goddesses
2) Moody Beastman
3) Tsundere Knight
4)<NEW> Loli Chef

Dex-chan lover
... the Land Shark is considered the cleverest of all sharks. Unlike the Great White shark, which tends to inhabit the waters and harbors of recreational beach areas, the Land Shark may strike at any place, any time. It is capable of disguising its voice, and generally preys on young, single women.

😄

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else notice his shirt if it skin tight why'd it be over his pants? also about halfway down it show his whole body with the lil girl his pants ending with his shirt like that just look damn weird

This guy just sold of his sister to some stranger so that he could have the inn to himself and his fiance. That's actually messed up.

I wonder why the brother just let his sister to join stranger, is there any reason? or just manga logic.

Normally don't care too much if the loli is written to be mature but petite.
This a muhfuckin kid bro Chris Hansen is on the way

@Johnnylemmon Exactly. That was the first thing I thought too. Like what sort of a moron brother will do that to his sister. Tell a complete stranger to take his sister?

Brother is seriously braindead. She's getting married and the first thing he do before is send her little sister off with a complete stranger

Dex-chan lover
loli% speedrun wr, giga based
i like this author
plot and setting and stuff are clumsy but the basic approach to sexuality is a lot less wrong than usual

Users who are viewing this thread