Taberu Dake de Level-Up! Damegami to Issho ni Isekai Musou

Aggregator gang
I remember reading this in webnovel form, it's unfortunate that the manga art isn't up to par with the LN. Laura is cute, like a fusion of Aqua and Hestia.

Contributor
Art is not the best, generic and not much expressive, but it have a Konosuba vibe, anyway follow.

Aggregator gang
It seems shitte. Isekais are great when done great and this one is not looking like one of them.

Fed-Kun's army
"LH Translation" "Isekai" "Harem" "Chapter 1"

IT'S LIGHTS OUT AND AWAY WE GO !

Aggregator gang
so basically this is Re: Monster meets KonoSuba with a slight dash of tentacle/foodgasm ecchi...I guess to be fair I'll give it a couple more chapters before I judge on follow or not, but I hope it gets better fast cause based on ch 1 it's just a mashup of it's been done before and it's been done better elsewhere

It tries to be funny, it really forces it... kinda falls flat, has no timing and wants to be konosuba but it's not. The art ain't that nice either but overall its better than other isekai trash, still isekai trash but not quite a 5/10 so it's gonna be a 5.5/10

Fed-Kun's army
Hopefully the goddess with the huge breasts shows up at some point

Double-page supporter
Urgh!!! Why another generic isekai?! I will get in trouble for following so many.

Dex-chan lover
Has anyone realized the eyes of the goddess look a bit like Yuno's (Mirai Nikki)?

Well, I guess it's acceptable, given there are similar stories around.
Still, it's strange how level 1 Ice Needle would produce 3 needles.
In Ragnarok Online, lvl 1 Cold Bolt only produces 1 bolt, and every successive level grants 1 additional bolt.
At least it doesn't seem to be that easy to level up skills [in contrast to leveling up & increasing the stats]

I'll give it about 5-10 chapters, maybe it becomes better, but if it stays "food of the week" it must be dropped...

Users who are viewing this thread