Taberu Dake de Level-Up! Damegami to Issho ni Isekai Musou

The novel for this stopped being translated at ch 47 if I remember right. It was stupid, but funny

Group Leader
KEI-ZUMA KEI-ZUMA KEI-ZUMA KEI-ZUMA KEI-ZUMA KEI-ZUMA KEI-ZUMA KEI-ZUMA KEI-ZUMA KEI-ZUMA KEI-ZUMA KEI-ZUMA KEI-ZUMA

Dex-chan lover
lol, quite funny, while this feels like a discount konosuba, the guy seems to have gall, unlike kuzuma, he grab her bobs this early, he has potential.

Dex-chan lover
So I checked out the novel translations... And what the fuck, it's nearly a different story. The manga artist didn't even attempt to get the design of the useless goddess right either. So much stuff was added to the story that didn't happen in the novels just to make a "funny" situation along with changing up the original events that it's almost like reading a shitty fanfic version of the web/light novel! I can't even understand who greenlighted this when the manga was made. Seriously, the publishers who allow this to happen have ZERO regard for the source material and it's quite honestly disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
Uhh... It's better than expected, at least at chapter 4? Then again, I did expect absolutely nothing from it so it's not that much of a complement I guess.

Double-page supporter
Level up by eating, pretty much an elder scroll, what a shitty plot to use

@Kaldin have you read Light Novel or Web Novel? There is only WN on Novelupdates and if you read from there, then it is no wonder that manga is different. Authors of stories like this tend to change it completely in LN releases. And I hope you know that manga is based on LN.

Fed-Kun's army
"The Useless Goddess Laura whose only strong point is having huge breasts,"
Then I take a look at the cover...
Hmm, seems quite small to me.
;p

Group Leader
I love how you can choose to see half the clothing as either normal or with a shitload of underboob.

Users who are viewing this thread