Taberu Dake de Level-Up! Damegami to Issho ni Isekai Musou

Dex-chan lover
@KinKinoV I have read the web novel translations. I have also checked out any information I could find on the light novels and I found this. The first volume of the light novel came out in March 2017 due to the author winning a Web Novel reward. No other volumes have been published since. The manga on the other hand, wasn't started until nearly a year later with it's first volume released in the latter half of 2018 and the second volume a few months ago. As you can see from the image below, not only has the manga changed the base designs of the main characters, based on the images of the light novel that are floating around, the light novel seems to be following the web novel version rather closely, meaning that yes, the manga has been changing things up. It wouldn't even be the first time, as there are several manga series that don't follow the light novel and alter events. One of the most memorable would be from Demon King Daimao.

Level-Up-Just-By-Eating.jpg

in a world filled with hyper-intelligent combat chickens, one man has what it takes to stand up to the flock

mrf

No my bed it's ruined I can't do things on it anymore my dreams!!!

the only major problem i have with this is how the hands look in some panels. Seriously theyre so disturbing sometimes lol

is there any point in showing his lvl if its in the thousands XD everyone else is barely a 100

Double-page supporter
I'll be honest with what I think about this manga. It's definitely of lower quality from the Isekai and rpg styled mangas that are popular right now. The plot is weak and the story lines and flow is awkward. The artwork isn't that great either, plenty of hentai are drawn with better action and quality. But yet somehow I still enjoyed reading through it. If you ignore it all and just read for just very simple enjoyment, it does the job.

Users who are viewing this thread