Tabun Kanojo wa Datsuzei Shiteru - Ch. 2 - This Girl Is Probably Trying to Bribe Me

Dex-chan lover
What needs closing? He promised not to tell anyone about her hobby, and she wasn't evading taxes to begin with. I mean he didn't find out that she wasn't evading I guess, but that's about it.
Did I miss something, because she was very clearly evading taxes.

Dex-chan lover
This was honestly a quick fun read. Took me a while to read the second chapter though because I initially thought it was going to have more chapters, and I was going to let them pile up.

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least she aint using the money for evil lmao, but MC is having none of her BS and i like it

Dex-chan lover
this is so unhinged

i love it, finally something good on the front page recs

Aggregator gang
I knew it was short, but I didn't know it would be so open-ended. It was pretty good tho.

Dex-chan lover
fucked-bird.gif

Dex-chan lover
I hope you grow up someday.
Taxes pay for services that you use every day. Saying Taxes are theft is like saying utility bills are theft, or Netflix subscriptions are theft. I'd be perfectly happy to pay more in taxes if it meant more or higher quality services were provided. My city just repaved the road I live off of and nearby roads. Fixing major potholes, making the road wider and safer, and the freshly painted lines are easier to see at night. This was all paid for with tax money.

So either youre an idiot who doesnt understand how taxes work or youre a jokester that im taking too seriously.

Dex-chan lover
Taxes pay for services that you use every day. Saying Taxes are theft is like saying utility bills are theft, or Netflix subscriptions are theft. I'd be perfectly happy to pay more in taxes if it meant more or higher quality services were provided. My city just repaved the road I live off of and nearby roads. Fixing major potholes, making the road wider and safer, and the freshly painted lines are easier to see at night. This was all paid for with tax money.

So either youre an idiot who doesnt understand how taxes work or youre a jokester that im taking too seriously.
you don't live in a third world country.
Good for you, hope yours don't become one.

State papa is proud of you, I'm sure.

Anyway, although you seem to think that I must be crazy and the only one who likes the idea, the amount of likes in the post says otherwise. Check it yourself, mister I'm the most intelligent person in the world inside my house.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately, a ludicrous amount of money is spent every year to try to convince the common man of things like "taxes are theft", "objectivism would totally work", and "even without regulations, corporations would never kill, maim, or otherwise severely negatively affect the health of countless people to make numbers go up"

Users who are viewing this thread