Tachibanakan Triangle - Vol. 8 Ch. 33 - Fujiwara Yoriko Has Faith In Her

Double-page supporter
Stupid how they made up like it was nothing.....but i guess its kinda realistic ,time really does heals all wounds

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was dropped because the license.
Thanks.

Yorikos eyes are creepin me out. Oh yeah I guess after 5years she just doesnt give a fuck about her past anymore , when you have such a nice friend and place waiting for you its easy to move on. As long as you keep goin and fill your life with important things , forgiveness or not you don't care after time , you just changed for better or worse :,)

Double-page supporter
@TheGoodFella
Realistic, not in where I'm from. If someone got beat up like this, police will sure be involved. Especially if it's school related. Im starting to think Japan authorities are inept or redundant.

Dex-chan lover
Good thing the situation between Yuu and Yoriko moved forward, that does leave a question mark about Sonoa though.

Dex-chan lover
Not noice, Sonoa's situation isn't deal at all but Yuu is too focuse minded on Yoriko and Yoriko don't have the theslightest care about Sonoa that Sonoa will just be leave in the dust and have the 2 others flirting and Sonoa will had to deal with that without any saying. And for the main side, it's the same. Iori is funny whenthe childhood friend is just annoying, saying things to Iori she could said to herself. Youain't her GF either so stop act like that. So far, the two ending in the horizon are the one i hate so i don't know why I keep coming. I really wish they do something with Sonoa but last chapter has shown that Yuu don't even care of Sonoa, she is too focused on muh Yoriko to deal with anyone else and author will probably don't do anything about the situation. Probably mak Sonoa leave or worst, stay but she won't care anymore.

Dex-chan lover
The author of the manga was pregnant and left it in hiatus, right? She recently gave birth. Replace Aki with the author and observe the magic...

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the last chapter was so long ago I had to refresh my memory a bit on what was going on in the last few chapters before I could even read it 😋 . A bit weird that Yuu would just ''water under the bridge'' it all like that but at least she's in a happy place now so I guess this is fine. Some people would rather just forget about the bad things rather than deal with them, I've known quite a few like that in fact. It's not necessarily a bad thing, sometimes forgetting IS dealing with it, weird as it might sounds.

KCS

@BossDrk
The manga has been back for a few months. Its actually ending really soon, like in 1 chapter I think. Maybe 2.

Dex-chan lover
@KCS Can you just tell where both triangles are going to end, just to know if i continue read it or if I can just drop it.

KCS

@Lilliwyt
I wasn't really paying attention to the side triangle so I don't remember off the top of my head, but the main one has a definite conclusion that isn't a threesome ending. So if that's what you wanted, you'll be sad.

Dex-chan lover
@KCS I was more in favor of an Iori ending, any ending with the childhood friend is a no-go as I found her absolutely annoying and hypocrit. As for the side i was more in favor of Sonoa. I just wanted to know if my endings would be fulfill or not so I can just drop it if the ending were Childhood friend for MC the caretaker for Yuu.

Oh boi im glad they picked dis up again, its the first manga I read in english

@Lilliwyt
I have to say that I understand you wanting the Iori ending, and I don't disagree with the reason you don't like the konomi ending. But one reason that I don't like the Iori ending is that since the beginning of the series she was always the more forward(to hanabi)but she never went to the end(always teasing and backing way at the last second like nothing happened) basically taking hanabi for granted, but now that she is seeing that konomi is being a little less tsundere and more honest on what she wants of hanabi then now Iori is trying to take it to the end.
Basically I understand there's good reasons to say the konomi ending is bad (althoung I prefere it) at the same time, in my opinion, the Iori ending is also bad.

Double-page supporter
Where the hell was her kid for 4 pages? Just left behind and ignored while catching up with your old gang member you had beaten the crap out of?

Users who are viewing this thread