Tada Shiawasena Isekai Kazoku Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Looks like I've been reborn!

Dex-chan lover
rereading this since I forgot every premise on this series. please forgive me since other comments are about MC's former family but here I am almost dead from the first panel where an image of certain guy with same name laughing on top of a stairs popped in my head

Dex-chan lover
Also, I love how divided the comments are. Some are literally just bashing the daughter and wife because of two sentences. Some aren't really in favor of the father.
Honestly though, both are in the wrongs. He was a neglectful husband/father, at least neglectful enough for his own family to estrange him. Ofc I know he worked his ass off to provide for his family, but wow, not being able to choose between company or family?
His family sucks too. Why didn't his wife reach out to him more?? It's normal for children to be unable to connect with their parents so I can get it if his children dislike him. But even the wife seems like she had already given up on their relationship? This is why communication is important people.

I wish the author didn't isekai him like this though. I want to see the family mends itself back together!!

I don't share your opinion on the dude not getting isekaied, since that's the whole point of the series. All that family drama was just the background to allow the man to live his next life differently.

What I do share your opinion on are the other comments, though. They are so two-bit that it's hilarious. The man himself is regretting his past choices, yet so many comments are actually only blaming his past family for being ingrates. If the wife and daughter hated him, they would have been glad he was never present. The fact they complained means they cared and wished for him to take some time off from work and be with his family, even if it meant less money. His own regret means he could have done things differently.

Dex-chan lover
isekai rebirth with a 20-30 year old ok but a 50 year old being reborn and then all the shots of him being naked were just weird...

this is the best description of rebirth i have ever seen, not understanding why is your body and actions are suddenly so limited and your soul (or just sense of self) doesn't match your new body yet so there's the confusion

Double-page supporter
Slave to a job isn't this Japanese society in general? I've read/watched enough about Japan to know their jobs come first then family. Shame really.

Dex-chan lover
That's probably the most immersive depiction of reincarnation I've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread